It's been a while since I've been here. The move went well and I am very happily settled into the condo. I become more convinced each day that God had this in His master plan because of how smoothly everything went. I am blessed beyond words!
But now that everything has settled down some, I find that I'm a little let down and depressed. I think this is pretty natural but it leaves me feeling like I need to get back into control of my life. I truly want to be a woman of self-control. I want to be in control of my health and food, exercise, my money and my time. I don't want to be someone who just floats along with the current and then complains when I don't like what is happening. I have many things to adjust to but I'm determined to do this. The first order of business is to stay in control of what I put in my mouth. I can do this. I know what to do and it's just a matter of doing it! The next area I want to have better control over is my money. I have had to make some adjustments to my spending plan because of the car payment and house payment and now the addition of a cell phone but I know I can do this. I rededicated my life and heart to God this morning and I know with His help, I can do this. I look forward to seeing what He will accomplish in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment