Sunday, June 26, 2011
Lazy Sunday
It's been a lovely lazy Sunday. I did make a run to the grocery store this morning and got lots of healthy clean food. I started WW online again this morning. I've put 10 pounds back on that I lost before the move. I'm really miserable. I have probably a month of Nutrisystem food left but I just couldn't get the motivation to start it again. We'll see how this goes. This is the first time I have tried the new program. It sure has worked for Vicki and I've proved that it works in the past. I really want to lose 25 pounds before mid October. That's 3 1/2 months and I know I can do it. We are having a Brown cousins reunion on 10/15 and then I'll be hosting the CN girls before our Homecoming. I want to look good and feel proud and strong by then. I can do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment