Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things are moving along!

I've been staying busy packing the last few weeks.  I will be so very glad when I'm not living out of boxes!  I think things are going to happen with the closings and the move on 5/16.  I'm still waiting on Jennifer to get the final ok for me to have things painted at the condo next week.  I so want to do that before I move in.  I can live with the light fixtures for a few days, weeks or even longer if I have to but I would so love to have fresh walls to start off with!  I'm trying to pack a few boxes each night.  This weekend will be busy with some of the furniture being sold and my plan of packing the bathroom and the kitchen.  If I get that done, then next week will be spent taking care of little things each night.  I ask God to bless this move as he has so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment