So glad today is Thursday. I'm looking forward to another weekend at home. The new hasn't worn off the condo yet so I'm still loving and looking forward to every minute I have there. I hope that feeling lasts for a very long time! I am going to work a little more in the garage and sort out some pictures to go to GoodWill. Getting everything organized makes me look forward to putting out some decorations for each season. I think I will plan to change out decorations in the kitchen each season. That's the first room I walk in to each day and I would see everything there. Then of course I will put decorations up in the living room at Christmas. Oh that is going to be so much fun! Don't know if I'll get another tree this year. I'll have to see if the current one is working well enough. It will all depend on how the lights are.
I took off my acrylic nails last night. They are such an indulgence but not something that I feel I can jusitfy the expense of on a regular basis. It was sure good not to have to worry with them during the packing and moving and unpacking!
No comments:
Post a Comment