Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lack of energy!

I am so tired lately!  I am usually in bed with the lights out between 8:00 and 8:30 and get up at 5:00 but I'm so very tired!  I feel like I can't get enough rest.  I don't know if it would improve by getting exercise regularly or if I would just feel even more tired.  Even with the diagnosis of fibromyalgia, I am always questioning my health.  Maybe the reason my feet ache and I feel so bad is just due to my being overweight and not anything else?  So it's time to do something about it!  I'm going to rejoin WW and really make the effort.  It will take planning and discipline but I know I can do it.

I get my new light fixtures hung today after work!  I'm so excited!  I still want to replace the bedroom fans and the bathroom light fixtures at some point but I can take my time on that.  Everything looks so pretty!  Can't wait till October to host the girls and have them enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment