Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Finally getting my lights up!

I am so excited because tomorrow after work I am getting my lights up!  I gave up having Dave or Andrea's husband come put them up for me.  I've been in the condo for 6 weeks now and I'm anxious to get this done.  This is really the last "fix it" project to do!  I still have plenty of organizing and cleaning to do but I doubt that will ever end!  But this is the last thing I'll be doing for a while.  Sooooo excited!

BAD storms last night!  The wind was howling so bad it kind of scared me.  I lost power for a few hours but didn't have any damage that I know of and I didn't run into any problems on the way to work.  Might have been ok if the power had remained off - it would have been kind of like a snow day!  LOL!  But I'm blessed to have a job to come to right?

No comments:

Post a Comment