I am absolutely in luuurve with my new light fixtures! They look fabulous and make the place so much brighter than before! I really didn't expect it to make that much difference but it sure does! I still plan to replace the ceiling fans in the bedrooms and the lights in the bathrooms at some point but that will wait for a while. The ceiling fans seem to be good quality so I hate to replace them for only cosmetic reasons.
The plan for the weekend is to clean the closet in the guest bedroom and to clean out the file cabinet. I also need to go through the cedar chest and clean it out. Going through cleaning out Mom and Dad's house and knowing what Debbie is facing with cleaning out her Dad's place, it makes me more determined to not leave such a huge task for someone to clean out my place. I did a great job of purging before moving in but the work will continue in not allowing myself to accumulate more stuff. I also plan to give the place a good dusting and vacuming this weekend. For some reason, I didn't seem to need to do dusting as often at the house but the dust seems to accumulate quicker at the condo. Or maybe I just notice it more!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment