Monday, January 17, 2011
Why am I doing this?
I have loved following blogs that friends have set up. Kind of keeps me up on what's going on with thier lives. But why am I doing this one? I doubt that I'll share it with anyone and I have no idea if someone will stumble onto this or not. I am using it just for me. BUT - I do know what I DON'T want to do here. I don't want to waste my time or effort making fun of anyone or putting anyone else down. I've actually stopped reading a couple of blogs of people I considered friends because I got tired of the snooty attitude. I'm no better or worse that other folks and if someone should stumble into this little post, I want it to be a place of encouragement. I do love the saying: You can't go back and make a new beginning. BUT you CAN start over and make a new ending! That's what I'm doing each day. Just trying to make my life a little better than I lived it yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment