Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Saturday!

I slept in this morning till almost 6:30!  Riley needed a potty break pretty bad then so I got up and enjoyed having my coffee and catching up on some TV.  I just went to get my hair trimmed and have Jordan's wedding to go to this afternoon.  Other than straightening up the house and going to the wedding, I'm just looking forward to a lovely relaxing day!  I went by the grocery store yesterday after work so I good on groceries even if it does snow tomorrow like the are now predicting!  Ick!  I'm pretty tired of this snowy winter!

Oh - I took care of at least one of my new "pets" last night.  I have discovered that they have indeed invented a better mouse trap!  This one is way easier to set that the old type.  At least he had a bite of good crunchy peanut butter before he crossed the rainbow bridge!  I put out some bait packages in other places and those got gobbled up too so I don't know if he found those before the trap or if I have a family trying to move in.  Hopefully, they have learned their lesson though!

No comments:

Post a Comment