Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting on a new ending!

This blog will just be for me I'm sure but I intend to use it as a means for me to keep track of how I am doing with striving for some goals for myself.  I decided not to make traditional resolutions this year but instead decided just to set some goals that I want to work on.  I have a great list made out and filed in my record book.  Some will happen, some won't but at least I have goals in mind instead of mindlessly wandering though life for the next year!

My small goal for January is to faithfully write down my daily expenses.  I'm hoping that this will help me to curb impulsive spending that can make havoc of my monthly spending plan.  I've had to go back and catch up with a couple of days but so far so good.  And I believe it is helping to make me think before I spend.  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment