I have a new goal. I need to be aware of how much money is actually in my wallet! I thought I had $36 in my wallet and planned to use $35 for my haircut on Saturday. I had been really good all week about not spending because the money in my wallet was already allocated. Looked in there yesterday and there is only $21!! I swear I don't know what happened! I don't have any choice except to dip into my household emergency fund - that the stash of cash I've been hiding at the house in the event of a real disaster. At least I can also run by the grocery store and pick up a few things too.
I also have a new pet in my house. I haven't seen it but I have seen the evidence of a mouse! Droppings under the sink and some dog biscuits devoured. Then yesterday I found that two of my Nutrisystem bars and a baggie of cereal had been enjoyed! This is war! Another reason for going to the grocery store is to get a trap. I don't mind dealing with 95% of the stuff that comes with homeownership. But I detest mice! Always have and always will! I have absolutely no feelings of being humane or anything like that. Kill the critter and get it out of my space! Need to make sure I've got some peanut butter or cheese to put on the trap too. ICK!
No comments:
Post a Comment