Monday, January 17, 2011
Taking care of my health
Another reason I wanted to start blogging is that I think it will be good for me to see written down the reasons that I am trying to lose weight. I've been doing Nutrisystem for 7 months now and I've lost 35 pounds. While I'm happy with that loss, I know that I could have lost more if I had been faithful to the program and if I would start moving more! I'm such a slug! I have a goal of loosing 35 more by September. Of course, I would love ot make it 50 pounds more gone but I also know that I probably will not have the discipline for that. Today has been a good day OP and I have supper planned. Then I'm coming back to work to see the nighttime patients so that should keep me occupied and out of the kitchen! I seem to do well during the week but weekends are definitely hard for me. I find myself wanting comfort food - pizza, cornbread and soup or beans, and burgers and fries! No wonder I'm at the weight I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment