Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekly recap

Coming to the end of the weekend.  It has been a good week.  On Thursday, Rhonda and Tammy came to dinner.   It was so good to have some girl time.  It was very interesting to listen to both of them talk about problems in their relationships.  I am very content being single right now.  I don't know that I will ever want to seek out another relationship.  It takes so much work from both parties.  I've never been in a relationship with someone who was willing to work at it and take some responsibility.  I don't know what that would be like!

Yesterday I went to Kingston and we had a small family get together.  I got to see some cousins I hadn't seen in a while.  That was a good time.

Unfortunately, I started having the worst fibro flare yesterday afternoon.  I haven't been eating well so today I'm back on the low carb plan.  I do believe that eating low carb has some anti inflammatory properties for me.  It's not always the easiest plan to stick with but I do get a lot of benefits when I do.  I went to the grocery store yesterday and I'm pretty well set for good food choices.  I think it is really good since I saw a report that milk may hit $6 a gallon!  I'd rather have meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment