I hope I am not facing computer expenses. Last night my laptop kept turning itself off and wouldn't turn back on. I don't know if it was overheating (didn't really feel like it) or if it is just on it's last legs. I't only about 3 1/2 years old. I think I got it in Dec of 2009. The battery is dead on it and I have to keep it pluged in all the time. When the problems started last night, my first thought was ok - I'll take it to Office Depot tomorrow or I'll just buy a new one. I want to retrain my brain to not immediately think of doing something that costs money. I have a computer at work so worst case - I don't have to have a computer at home. I'll keep watch on it and try not to make any quick decisions.
I really want to put a good portion of this paycheck in savings to go toward new tires and my trip to DC this September with Kathy and Dartis. I'm a little anxious about the trip. I want to have money saved to cover my part and I hope I can physically keep up! I know I'm not in good shape and there will be lots of walking involved! But it will be fun and I'll manage!
No comments:
Post a Comment