Because of the orientation of my condo, my front door gets a daily baking from the sun. Seriously, it feels like I could cook something between the glass door and the real door. (I've always thought of that glass door like a screen door even though it is a solid piece of glass!) Anyway - I found out that one of the men in the complex has some of the paint used on the doors. It's a deep hunter green and aparently they are picky about us keeping with that EXACT color! So I called and he's going to drop it by the condo and I'll get that door spruced up pretty soon. I might wait till the weekend when I could plan to leave the door open all day. I'm afraid if I don't give it some time to cure, it will stick to the door frame. Maybe that little project will keep me occupied enough that I will continue to just wait and save for the big kitchen redo!
I'm looking forward to payday this Friday - well, I guess I ALWAYS am looking forward to getting paid! Baring any disasters this week, I should be able to sock $600+ into Savings as well as get started again on funding my Contingency Fund and tithing. As frustrated as I am with church matters right now, I still feel better when I am giving back. It keeps me mindful of how very blessed I really am!
No comments:
Post a Comment