I realize it is sort of strange but I really do love Mondays because it feels like a fresh start to the week! Anything I did (or didn't do!) over the last week is wiped clean and I can resolve to be better this week. I read back over the blog last night and was struck by the fact that soooooooo many times, I've written about wanting to lose weight, spend less money, be a more faithful Christian, etc... In essence, BE MORE DISCIPLINED! I know WHAT to do, it is a matter of DOING the right thing! I know that it is like a muscle, the more you doing something, the easier it becomes. My goal this morning is to focus on the next 7 days. I am breaking that into 7 parts and I will get through one part at a time.
Today's goals: - no spending
- eating according to my plan
- get a good night's sleep tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment