Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm glad it is Friday

I'm sure glad it is Friday.  It has been a rough couple of days and I feel like I have a headache the size of Montana.  I am going back to work to see the evening patients but then I hope to sleep in a bit tomorrow. 

Money has been ok this week.  I haven't needed to spend anything since getting my bills paid last weekend.  I anticipate spending a little on breakfast out this weekend.  Oh - I did spend $35 on my haircut Weds but that was a planned expense.  I hope I get through the weekend without spending any.  When I'm this tired and emotionally drained though, I feel like I'm more at risk for unplanned spending.  I need to do some thinking about how to handle it when I'm feeling that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment