Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Prep for Christmas

I've got everything ready for Christmas except wrapping the presents.  I've only got a few presents to wrap and I'll probably wait till Saturday to do those.  I've got David's birthday present and cards too.  I am determined to do a better job with cards this year and I started with getting a birthday card to mail to Sharon.  Her birthday is Friday.

I've got to keep my focus on not spending any more money until next payday.  I just feel like I've gotten lax (or maybe I never got tight enough to begin with!) with my money.  I feel like I'm always "just a little short" and that's not the case.  It's a matter of being satisfied with what I have instead of continually wanting more.  One thing I have planned for Saturday is to go through all my makeup.  I'm hoping that it will remind me that I have no need for a single thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment