Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Getting geared up
I am commiting to getting this weight off and I've decided to go back on Weight Watchers. I have all the tools and I know I can do this. I have signed up for a challenge on the DPL site and I have even signed up for a pool at work! I put in $20 and at the end of the challenge period, the person with the biggest % of weight loss wins. So I'm digging out my WW materials and I'm going to make my grocery list. I have bunches of stuff planned for my upcoming 4 day weekend and one thing I'll do is cook and get some things in the freezer. I've liked have a weekly menu plan and there's no reason I can't do that on WW. I will basically come up with a 7 day meal plan and just stick with that each week. Now I just have to get my behind moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment