Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm a Yo Yo!

Sometimes I drive myself nutty by the fact that I seem to be at one extreme or the other emotionally!  Today, I am feeling so positive about all aspects of my life.  Financially, emotionally, physically, you name it and I feel good about it!  Not that I couldn't feel better about all aspects but in general, I'm feeling very good today.  Day before yesterday, it was a different story!  I know something that contribute to those swings and I need to keep that in mind at all times.  I struggle so with wanting immediate gratification and then I wind up in that downward spiral.  Here are some things I'm grateful for this morning:
1)  My money is in good shape and I've worked on my money plans for 2012.
2) I phsycially feel good!
3) Aunt Adell came through her surgery with a good report yesterday.

I do worry about Kathy and David though.  Different reasons to worry.  I fear that Kathy will have a hard time recovering physically from the pneumonia.  I worry about David's financial situation and wish it seemed like he and Deb were more united.  I think she spends about as much time in Jeff City now than she did before her Dad passed.  I wish she seemed more devoted to her husband and home.  However, I do know that living with my brother would not be an easy thing to do so I can't judge what goes on at their house.  I wish I were in the position to help David more.  I don't know that he's been able to prepare for retirement financially and it seems that he feels he has to continue working.  I don't want to be in that spot.  I don't want to retire and have to eat cat food and I feel I've got 10 years to really ramp up my preparations.  I do need to stay the course I have planned.  That's the best thing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment