I'm feeling the need to dabble in some paint! I think I'd like to spruce up my closet and make it a really girly place. It would be fun to paint it with some bright colors and make it a "dressing room". I am continually thrilled with all the aspects of my condo. It's truly the nicest place I've ever lived. I'm just so blessed!
I think Deb may come for a visit this weekend. Dave is going to one of his music festivals. Deb seems to be at such a loss now that she's not taking care of her dad. She's devoted her life to being a caregiver and I think she doesn't know what to do now. I love my brother but he can be so stuck in keeping things the same that I know I would have a really hard time living with him! It will be fun to have her visit though and I hope she likes the opportunity to get away from home for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment