Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Am I looking for a magic pill?
I'm feeling very strong and disciplined today. That's become the norm for me at the beginning of the week. I start off with great intentions to eat right, stay on my spending plan, take care of myself, etc... But as I move toward the weekend, I find myself slipping into every bad habit that I've ever known. What is my trigger to keep that focus and determination? I "know" all the right things to do. Why don't I do them? Is it simply a matter of habit? I have set goals for myself for this month of August. I can achieve them and I know HOW to do it. One day at a time. That's all I can control. There's too much of life that I truly have no control over. But there is alot that I can control. I really do have a desire to be an example to others around me. The only way I will do that is to live according to my desires and plans on a daily basis. I have a strong desire to be a woman of discipline. I love that phrase. It represents strength and someone to be counted on and admired. I don't want to be admired for my sake but for the ONE I represent. I want to be a true reflection of God who loves me and is in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment