Boy am I glad it is the end of the week!!!! I've got things to do at home this weekend like washing sheets and cleaning carpets and hopefully get some extra sleep!
I completed my "don't spend you last cent" plan today. Today is payday and I've got bills paid already and will go to the grocery store tonight or in the morning. I also need to make a trip to the dump. I have ordered something online but I haven't spent anything on fast food which is a success for me! I really think I will try this challenge again this pay period.
Last night was day 4 with the Philosophy skin care. I may be just fantasizing but I think my face feels a little softer! The skin below the corners of my mouth are still pretty bumpy and I'm hoping that will smooth out some. Oh - I got two pair of the new shoes I ordered. Wonderful arch support and they feel good. I will decide this weekend if I'm keeping them or not. I also want to go through my winter coats and see if I need a new jacket. I can sure burn through money!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment