It's Monday morning and the start of a new week. I'm not feeling too great this morning and I'm fighting wanting to go home. I don't know if I honestly don't feel well or if I'm just lazy! I look forward to retirement some day but at the same time, I worry that I will have trouble staying active enough! I want to be productive but I know me well enough to know that I can be a slug! Today I'm just feeling headachy and sore and I would love to curl up on the couch!
I'm going to give myself another no spend challenge. I've got food and gas and I'm going to shoot for 11 no spend days starting today. I will need gas by Friday the 2nd but I don't want to spend anything till then. I have a gift card to Hobby Lobby and I may try to go sometime this week. I need some new knobs for my nightstand. The handles have broken and need to be replaced. I also might get supples to make bracelets or earrings for the girls for our trip. Just 2 1/2 weeks till we fly out! Oh - I do plan to get my hair cut this Friday but I've already alloted money for that so I'm not counting that expense in my no spend challenge.
Still using the Philosophy skin care. I don't know that I'm seeing any improvment yet. I am really hoping to see some improvement in the size of my pores. I just feel "saggy"! But it does feel nice to take care of myself.
I've reworked my spending plan to better account for money in my Freedom Account. If I'm going to spend money on clothes and makeup (which I obviously do!) then I need to account for it. I have enjoyed my new shoes. Got several compliments yesterday on the new clogs. They sure feel good too! I'll never again wear "cute" shoes but I can sure aim for comfort!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment