Monday, January 9, 2012

Starting the new week

It's a rainy Monday and I would have loved to stay home today.  Too much paperwork to do at the office though.

It was a good weekend.  Lots of resting and relaxing done.  I did ride the bike yesterday 2 1/2 miles.  I want to get into the habit of using the bike daily and not focus so much on the distance or time right now.  I stopped after church yesterday to fill the car up and thought about stopping in Walgreen's to "price some makeup".  I was able to talk myself out of it though because chances are I would have come out of the store with something and I'm still trying to stick with my "not buying it" plan for the month.  It's not like I don't have plenty to play with as it is!

I'm staying on track with the diet.  I've lost almost 4 pounds!  I'm seriously hoping to hit 190 by the end of the challege at work.  That would be 27 pounds lost by 4/1/12.  I can do it if I stick with my eating plan AND continue with exercise.  That's always been a hurdle for me.  I'm a couch potato for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment