I can only hope that I can continue being as productive this year as I have been these last 3 days. I have a 4 day weekend and here's what I've done so far:
1)had the cable guy come out.
2)took a load to the dump
3)took Riley to be groomed
4)went to Lowes
5)went to Bath and Bodyworks
6)went to Kohl's and bought bras
7)went to the grocery store
8)cooked 3 pots of soup for the freezer and a meatloaf
9)changed the sheets on the bed
10)laundry
11)church
12)rehung the mirror in the master closet
13)rearranged the shelves in the master closet
14)painted a shoe caddy
15)put together a shelf for the master closet
16)painted three candle holders
17)hung the wet vac in the garage
18)set up and exercise area in the garage
19)watched a marathon of "Harper's Island" - ok that's not work but it was fun!
20)worked on a master weekly schedule
21)completed a weekly menu plan
I'm tired but I feel so good! Now to a hot bath and soon to bed. I have the cable guy coming back tomorrow to set up a dvr for me. I know the expense will be worth it for me since I love to record stuff at night instead of staying up!
No comments:
Post a Comment