Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm sleepy!

For some unknown reason, I feel like I could go home and crawl in bed right now.  I slept well this weekend and really didn't do anything I should be tired from.  In fact,  I spent allllllllllll day Saturday on the couch!  I was (not so patiently) waiting for the Comcast tech to come out and fix the phone and wireless internet.  It was beyond maddening for me to try and find out anything only to be routed to a phone center in Mexico!  I know they were tired of trying to deal with me and I was just as tired of trying to get answers.  Fortunately, they tech was able to fix the problem quickly.  I had a phone line plugged in the wrong outlet.  Once he fixed that, he was able to get the phone working and the computer doing its wireless magic immediately.  Sure was nice to have that fixed.  The good thing about staying home was that I kept out of trouble!

Nothing else going on right now and I don't want to spend time trying to be snarky about anything.  I really dislike it when someone isn't happy with their own life and tries to put down everything around them in order to fell elevated themselves.  Just not my style.

I am trying to decide about a vacation and what to do.  I am thinking that I will just take several long weekends this year and stay home and save money.  Maybe a short trip to the mountains but everything I want to do would just be alot of money.  Even a quick stay at a motel in Pigeon Forge would be $100 and I have to decide if it is really worth it to me.  I'm leaning toward day trips instead.  I'm thinking I'll take a 4 day weekend in Feb.  I've got a dentist appt scheduled and I could make a day trip to Pigeon Forge - maybe go to the Titanic exhibit.  I'll have to check the price on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment