Friday, November 25, 2011
Feeling blue
I'm feeling pretty down and blue today. I know the cause of it and I only have myself to blame. I'm just feeling like I need major changes in my life. I'm the only one who can do anything about the things I don't like. Sometimes I feel so ALONE! 98% of the time, I'm really content being single. But there are times that I just feel so alone and dejected. Holidays alone are not much fun. But I made the choice to stay alone yesterday. I could have reached out to others and tried to be a help to someone but I thought it was so much smarter to stay home by myself! Stupid! I'll be with family tomorrow. I would prefer to stay home and in bed all weekend but I've got to make changes. I'm in a downward spiral and I've got to break free from the undertow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment