Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I really do love my life!

I am feeling spectacularly blessed today.  I have the most wonderful home, a great family, a great church, a job I actually really do like that pays me more than enough to meet my needs, and a great little four legged boy who is happy to see me every afternoon!   I've just been musing today about how blessed I am.  I don't ever want to take that for granted!

I've been running the numbers on my car and condo repayment and if I stay focused, I can have both paid off in 7 years!  I'll be 59 then.  I said I wanted to make sure that my condo was paid off before I looked at retiring and I can do it without stretching too much!  I won't be saving a huge amount but I will be putting money aside for regular expenses.  You know, those things like car insurance and tags and other stuff that can jump up and really wreck your spending plan!  I have to get a better hold on my food expenses.  Fast food and overspending at the grocery store are danger spots for me!  I had an extra paycheck this month and I went to WalMart, Kohl's and Sally Beauty and I am stocked up on all the necessary items I'll need for a while.  It makes me feel good to have a stock of toilet paper, shampoo and hairspray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment