Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gratitude

I found out this morning that a friend was fired from her job yesterday.  I somehow had a feeling that this was coming.  I know how devastated she is feeling right now.  I think she struggles with alot in her life and this won't help.  I am so very grateful to have found a job that I feel is a good fit for my strengths and weaknesses.  It's hard to believe that I've been there almost 2 1/2 years.  I'm grateful every day for what I have.

I'm loving having a 3 day weekend.  I've colored my hair, did my nails and am whitening my teeth!  Can you say self - indulgent?????  I've made my trip to WalMart and the grocery store.  I'm within my budget and I have a couple of crafts to play with this weekend.  Not much else I could hope for!

No comments:

Post a Comment