Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Sure is hard to be patient!
I'm trying to be patient and put my words into action and faith about the house being on the market. Even though I knew it was not a probability, I wanted the first person who saw the house to fall in love and offer me my asking price! OK - not realistic but still! The people who saw the house earlier this week didn't like it at all saying that it was "too dated". Well duh! Do they not realize that all that "dated stuff" is going with me? I'm trying to combat my impatient nature by planning lots of decorating projects. These are ideas that I can use if I move somewhere but if I wind up staying at the house, these are also ideas that I can use to make some changes there. I'm really in the mood for significant changes around the house to lighten things up and make it seem newer. "Decrapification" as one blogger puts it! I love that! I'm just really ready to shed about 40% of my stuff. If I stay at the house, I will take a week off to repaint and really purge some thing. If I move, I'll take the week off to get moved and settled! Either way - it looks like no beach trip this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment