Friday, March 18, 2011

House update

The house is officially on the market now!  I've had one showing and I think a few calls to the realtor.  I went to see another condo two weeks ago and found the one of my dreams!  I truly loved every single aspect of it!  Didn't get to go see condos with my sister or brother due to illness and then a death in the family but we have plans to go see two on Saturday afternoon.  It will be good to see my two favorites again to see if I feel the same about them.  There are pros and cons to each. 

I am distracting myself from worry and anxiety about the house not selling by planning lots of redecorating projects in the event that I stay there.  I've got a very long list of easy and then more complicated projects to work on.  My new obsession is DIY blogs.  I've found a couple that are sources of great ideas and things to work on.  I have been guilty of sticking with things in the house just because they were "there and done".  No reason that the brass lamps have to stay brass though!  I've even found a website giving me ideas for redoing the bathroom counter with a spray paint!  That would sure perk that room up!  I'm going to make a trip to Good Will to check out what stuff they have.  A couple of little projects would be fun to keep me occupied over the next weeks.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment