Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The waiting game
Exciting stuff in my life! After only 5 weeks on the market, I got an offer on the house! Not quiet as high as I hoped but still doable. Now we are waiting on the inspections. The one on the house is scheduled for Thursday and then the one on the condo is Friday afternoon. I'm praying there won't be lots of stuff needing to be done at the house. I know that the breaker box may need to be replaced and that would run about $1000. I don't know of anything else major though. I'm making lists of lists and checking stuff off each day. This weekend I plan to go do some furniture shopping. I'm thinking new living room furniture and maybe a new tv and furniture for the guest bedroom. I also have to do something for the computer but I'm not sure what at this point. Since it's a laptop, I could get wireless service set up but would still have to have access to the printer. But I do have access to the printer at work so at least for the short time, I could do without one at home I suppose. On Sunday, I will pack up the exercise room and load more stuff up for GoodWill. I will wait till the weekend of the 19th to start major packing in the house. The next 2 months are going to be caaarazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment