Sunday, June 17, 2012

Now why don't she write???

It's a good thing I'm not blogging for anyone but myself!  I always hate it when bloggers that I read regularly don't keep up with posting.  At least no one is waiting on me to post anything!  Life is going well. 

The girls came to see me last weekend.  How I dearly love getting together with them!  Gail and her boyfriend Tom came for 3 days.  Julie and Deena were here for two days.  Lorie came for lunch on her way with two of her daughters to Arkansas.  We had such a wonderful time eating and drinking and getting caught up.  We sat outside every evening and enjoyed my firepit.  It just couldn't have been better.

I've restarted on Nutrisystem.  I am just so miserable in my body.  I know if I don't get healthier, I will have such a harder time as I get older.  It's an expense that I will just have to work into my spending plan.  It's about $300 per month but I'm motivated and excited and that's a huge step in the right direction!  I have to learn to incorporate some movement into my day as well.  I've never loved exercise but I am just going to have to make it a part of who I am.  I am asking God to help me live a healthy life and give me strength in this. 

Today is Father's Day and I sure do miss Dad.  I was so blessed to have Christian parents
who lived their faith.  They weren't perfect people but they loved me and I never questioned that.  Thank you Lord for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment