Life keeps going on day by day. I joined Beaver Dam 2 weeks ago and it feels so good! I know that it was the right move for me. I'm happy and I feel good about going to church. It's been a very long time since I wanted to go to church. I've even been going on Sunday nights. I don't feel bad about leaving Central and I'm determined to not harbor any negative feelings. After going there for 21 years, singing in the choir, and being a member of a SS class, a grand total of two people even said anything about missing me and those two said something in response to my contacts on FB. There are people that I will miss very much but this is the right move for me. I've been so touched by how people reach out to me at church. There's not a service that's gone by that I haven't had someone speak to me and tell me they were glad I was there and ask me to sit with them! I will probably join the choir at some point but I'm enjoying listening to them right now!
I'm taking another long weekend next weekend. It will be a nice break to be off over Easter. No plans and I want to make sure I'm not spending money that I don't have! I don't NEED a thing and there are very few items that I could even use! I'll try to remember that!
No comments:
Post a Comment