Took Riley to the vet yesterday. He had a spot on his lower gums that had to be taken off and he didn't do well with the gas last week so they had to completely sedate him to take it off. That cost $330.00! I don't know what I'll do if they say it is cancer. I love the little guy but I'm not interested in spending big bucks on a dog's treatment. He was a little wobbly all last evening and kept whimpering all the time. He finally settled down when I went to bed though and didn't seem to have any problems this morning. Scarfed his food down without any problems.
I didn't ride my bike last night but I've stayed pretty close on my food. I'm a little concerned because my average caloric intake seems to be around 1400 and I wonder if it should be closer to 1200. I've stayed off the scale and I'll try to wait to weigh in on Sunday morning. I'm sure hoping for a good loss. I know the meds I'm on make it difficult to lose weight but I don't want to waste the time and money I'm spending. I just want to be healthy and hopefully avoid some long term problems.
I bought a nail polish rack and put it up in my closet Weds night. I have to laugh that I get so happy and excited about anything organizational! It looks pretty and fun to see all the colors up there! I'm such a dork!
No comments:
Post a Comment