Monday, February 6, 2012

Tracking: Feb 6

I had a not too great weekend.  I'm kind of in a black hole emotionally and as a result, my weekend was not as productive as I would have liked.  I spent $6 Friday afternoon at Hardee's and then $13.06 on Saturday at Crossroads.  I sure would have been in a better place if I hadn't done that.  I am really and truly tired in my life right now.  I don't seem to have passion for anything and I hate being like that.  I miss Mom and Dad so much and I feel so alone.  There's nothing to be done except putting one foot in front of the other. 

I do have plans to go to the mountains with Carolyn this Friday.  That will give me something to look forward to.  I hate getting in this downward spiral.  I feel awful and have a hard time seeing the light.  Poor sleep only exaggerates this feelings.  Last night, I felt like I was just barely asleep all night.  Must have woken up a hundred times.  I will keep on trying though because that's all there is to do.  I will trust that there is a light out there and I will see it if I continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment