Tracking for 2/1 - no spend. I'm at 1/17
I didn't go to choir last night. I have done something to my right heel and it hurts like crazy. I just get on the couch and stay put after work. But if I'm honest, I have just lost my passion for the choir. I don't know what to do to get it back. Maybe it's time to visit a new church. Maybe I've been going to Central all these years and now it's just a matter of a habit for me. I don't want church to be just a habit. I really want to be somewhere that I'm encouraged and can encourage others. I've been struggling with this issue for a couple of months now and it's not going away. Time for me to do something about it!
My plans for the weekend are to clean out the file cabinet and shred last year's stuff. I also need to do some cooking so I can get back on track with my WW eating. May need to stop at the grocery store this afternoon and pick up a few things.
No comments:
Post a Comment