Thursday, October 27, 2011

A love a fresh start!

I do love a fresh start!  There's nothing quiet like a clean piece of paper, the first of a new week or month or being excited about new beginnings!

I'm hoping that life is going to settle down some for me.  Company has come and gone, the seasons are changing and I'm looking forward to getting back into my routines.  I had the most wonderful time with my girlfriends and I'm so glad they got to come see my place.  But I also love my quiet life and just being boring!  LOL! 

I have a repair guy coming to the condo this afternoon to get the fireplace working.  I don't know that it is a real "need" but I do love having the gas fireplace!  This winter at the condo will be an experience and I'm hoping that I keep loving everything about it as much as I do now!  I'm a blessed gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment