For some reason I went a little crazy with money this weekend. I stopped for takeout Friday after work. Then on Saturday, I spent at Walgreens, Good Will, Dollar Tree and Food City. Then Sunday, I stopped for takeout on the way home from church, made a run to Walgreens for makeup "I just had to have" and ordered $110 in clothes from HSN! I do not know why I spent money so frivolously! I'm already planning to return the stuff to HSN - probably won't even try the outfits on. I'll return at least one of the makeup items to Walgreens. I'm very well set for groceries and I've got a menu plan going for the week. I simply must get a better grip on my spending.
Tonight, supper is pasta and sauce. I'll fix a Shepherd's Pie for supper tomorrow using leftovers. Weds night, supper will be breakfast. I have to do some planned spending in two weeks when I go to Alabama for the reunion and the next weekend when the girls are coming for Homecoming. I have goals in mind for the rest of the year though and the only way to accomplish them is to stay in line with my spending plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment