Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What to do????

I went to see another condo yesterday after work.  It is in Halls and was very very nice.  Maybe too nice for me???  The only things I didn't like was that the master bedroom sink was actually in the bedroom.  Also, the back porch was exposed to a fairly busy road.  I don't know if I would be allowed to enclose it.  The bathroom sink could look kind of messy at times I suppose.  The kitchen was huge with lots of storage.  The price was very good for the area and other condo's in the same complex that are larger are going for 2 times the price of this one.  I'm just so overwhelmed at times with the thought of making such a large decision on my own and the idea of packing 20 years of stuff and moving.  It just paralyzes me at times.  This would be one major juggling act to sell my house, buy a new one and pack up everything and move in a short amount of time.  The only thing I can do at this moment is plan to paint my kitchen this weekend.  That needs doing no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment