Once again, I got lazy quickly about posting. Fortunately, this is just for me and I don't count on anyone reading this. Things are going very well. It's the start of a new year and things are going well so far. I've got my spending plan in place and I am back on Weight Watchers. So far, I've lost 8 pounds. I still have a loooooooong way to go but my word for 2013 is HEALTHY and that's what I'm focusing on. I haven't taken up exercise yet but I know that is going to be a love hate relationship. I will hate doing it but will love what it will do for me!
I worked on my closet this afternoon. It looks so cute! I've got it decorated in black and white toile. I would love to have all new black hangers but I just can't make myself splurge on those.
I have a balance on my Discover card that I'm working hard to clear up. I will be getting a bonus at work for covering Bradley County and that may enable me to get the card paid off by the end of January. I should also be able to get my vacation account built up and start getting ready for the trip to DC with Dartis and Kathy.
I make no promised but hopefully I won't wait so long before I post again!
No comments:
Post a Comment