Monday, September 12, 2011

Tracking

I'm making a committment to really tracking this week.  That means not only tracking my food on WW but also getting back to tracking my pennies.  I am in good shape right now as far as bills go but I need to not spend any extra money for the next two weeks until the next payday.  I'm so blessed that I don't have any credit card bills.  I paid off the small balance that I had but that kept me from putting any into savings this last payday. 

I completed the work on the kitchen counters and while I know it's not perfect, I'm very very happy with the results!  It was hard work but I'm proud of knowing that I completed it all by myself!  It was a great week off and I got most everything done that I planned on.  Need to get back into my routine now though!  I'm not going to WW tonight because I know I overate last week and I'm going to get a good week in before I go back.  That will save $10 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment