Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Fear
I went for my annual mammogram last Friday. The tech didn't seem to be concerned about anything so I thought all was good. I got a call yesterday telling me that the radiologist saw something suspicious and they wanted me to come back in for another view and an ultrasound. I've had scares before but I somehow always knew that all was ok. Today I feel differently. I don't know if God is preparing me for a battle or if I'm just feeling fearful because as I get older, my risk increases. I go back in this morning. I'm hoping to know something soon. I told the ladies in my Sunday school class as well as the friends on the WW board. I decided not to tell anyone else or tell my family because there is simply nothing they could do. I just want some info and then I'll go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment